In the last few months, the platform has been expanded to include additional important functional and technological blocks:
The major technical extensions in the cpX.Energy platform at a glance:
- Market communication
Holistic processing of your energy trading contracts as well as new contracts with support for German GeLi and GPKE processes support from and into the market
- Reference date and periodic billing (May 2021)
Support for the billing of contracts that cover several thousand market locations and different billing cycles and intervals
Dunning, bank returns, write-offs and specific provisions are standard functions.
- Advance payment plans
Organisation of advance payment plans for several thousand market locations of a contract including separate statistical posting in the subledger
Major technical enhancements to cpX.Energy:
- Less operational overhead
Avoidance of usual operational tasks of an on-prem application – Extensive possibilities of connection to internal and external IT systems enabled through a service-oriented architecture and the use of standard logs and technologies such
as Oauth2 / OpenID Connect for authentication as well as REST and SOAP web services
- Availability and scalability
Modern application distributed across services that operates on a scalable high-availability platform at AWS
- Data security
Interlocking of many different data security procedures and mechanisms:
- Use of Oauth2 / OpenID Connect for authentication, including an interface to an identity management system.
- Separation of customer data – each customer has their own database.
- Granular permission system
- Encryption of the data on the transport route and during storage