GAS-X as a central element between on-site equipment technology and determined energy.
Incident management is a workflow integrated in GAS-X for tracking and rectifying incidents in gas measuring stations as a supplement to the energy determination processes in GAS-X GDM and the acquisition of measurement data in GAS-X ZFA.
Incidents due to incorrect measurement data retrieval can be recorded in GAS-X and forwarded to the assignee/auditor by email with all the necessary details. The recording takes place directly where the error is noticed.
This is what the GAS-X incident management offers:
- Display of conspicuous and potentially defective systems
- Overview and evaluation of corrected and non-corrected incidents
- Tracking of current and historicised data
- Automatic reminder when a target date for fault clearance is reached
- Separate email templates for internal and external auditors
In GAS-X, Sopra Steria thus maps another process step in the process chain of system operators and you streamline your IT landscape.