German RWE Supply & Trading is the latest major energy trader that relies on Sopra Steria’s ENER-GX solution to check invoices automatically.
The company uses ENER-GX to verify electronic grid usage invoices (INVOIC) for the RWE business customer segment. The project also includes the import and verification of electricity delivery notes, which use the EDI message format since late 2019.
The Sopra Steria solution supports the following process steps:
- Import of EDI INVOIC invoices for gas and electricity as well as electricity delivery notes
- Automatic verification of electricity delivery notes, e. g. by comparing against consumption data provided by ENER-GX
- Automatic verification of INVOIC message for electricity and gas using ene’t interface
- Response to INVOIC messages with REMADV messages (positive or negative) – including monitoring of CONTRL messages
- Response to delivery notes with IFTSTA messages (positive or negative)
- Processing of disputed data by grid operators (COMDIS)
Do you have questions? Get in touch!