GAS-X Sales focuses on the requirements of European wholesales gas suppliers. Based on Sopra Steria’s many years of gas market experience, GAS-X Sales unites quotation calculation, planning and billing in one system.
Integration with CRM systems and synchronisation of core processes enable real-time retrieval of information from order processes in planning and billing.
GAS-X Sales combines existing standards with company-specific requirements. Customised sales and billing processes can be integrated using a plug-in mechanism in GAS-X Sales and ensure a high level of individuality in product design while focusing on the product itself.
Use GAS-X Sales and its specialised architecture as a futureoriented system for the European market. You are offered high flexibility in mapping different products during the quotation process.
This is how you benefit from creating quotations with GAS-X Sales:
- Modelling of complex price settings
- Calculation of quotations incl. integration with optional CRM system
- Creation of short indications
- Automated transfer of quotations to billing contracts and plan objects
- Contribution margin calculation monthly or for the entire contract term
Combine sales and billing processes with GAS-X Sales and open up new horizons in quantity, revenue and margin planning. Data records from supported bottom-up planning are directly connected to quotation creation and billing. Decide flexibly which data you would like to provide for further processing.
This is how you benefit from planning with GAS-X Sales:
- Quantity, revenue and margin planning
- Autonomous planning constructs via versions
- Scenario-based planning frameworks and simulations
- Planning data export for strategic planning
- Use of specific objects for acquisitions and losses to be expected
- Retrograde simulations of scenarios for known costs
Transfer all information from your quotations to the billing process automatically. This means: extensive interface coordination and adjustments or manual effort, e.g. for new products, are avoided. As in other processes in GAS-X Sales, you are able to bill a variety of product constructs.
This is how you benefit from billing with GAS-X Sales:
- Special support for product-oriented contracts
- Special support for bundle customers: support of multi-level billing constructs (groups, chains, branches, metering points)
- Company-specific billing of the latest sales products (e.g. tranche model, inter-branch compensation)
- Billing complex contracts
- Separate modelling of transport and supply components and efficiency through further use and adjustability of transport models
- Price calculations with connections to market price databases (daily prices, TTF, EEX, PFC)
- Use of various currencies within one contract
- Quantity object management: any quantity objects in different constellations