Billing 2.0 - Secure. Automated. Simple.
Billing 2.0 complies with general accounting standards.
Billling 2.0 is highly flexible and supports all kinds of invoice types. As a result, Billing 2.0 can be used to invoice all contracts with all kinds of partners, such as consumers, distributors and suppliers. Billing 2.0 supports the invoice verification process for a wide range of invoices such as invoices for balancing groups, grid access fees and surplus/shortfall quantities.
Billing 2.0 features a fully automated standard interface to transfer invoice and accounting data to financial accounting systems such as SAP FI.
A rich set of features
- Creation of various document types such as prepayments, invoices, cancellations, credit notes and correction invoices in compliance with your corporate design
- Period-specific correction process
- Creation of copy and distribution documents
- A wide range of calculation options for payment terms
- Redundancy-free data maintenance
- Service interface for master data transfer
- Support for all individual billing process steps, e.g. QA measures or creation of related invoice attachments
- Integrated quality assurance workflow for invoices
- Time-controlled and packet-based billing for mass business
- Financial accounting interface
- Support for multiple currencies, languages and tenants
Access to data objects of GAS-X and ENER-GX modules
- Search for contracts and objects stored in specialised modules
- Display of data from specialised module data objects
Can we help you?
Contact us ...
Tel.: +49 40 22703-0